“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
I’m more than a little in love with Stephanie A. Meyer’s Healing Green Broth (HGB). In fact, I love this simple little healing drink so much that I might have a little girl-crush on Stephanie that rivals my girl-crush on Simone Miller over at Zenbelly!
But, I’m getting ahead of myself…
What exactly is Healing Green Broth?
Best you check out the short little vid’ so that Stephanie can explain it to you, herself (she is the creator of this elixir, after all!)…
Ok, so the Healing Green Broth is a blended mix of bone broth, leafy greens, herbs and health fats. What’s the big deal?
Here’s why I love it so much?
- quick and easy to make (less than 10 minutes)
- packed full of extra nutrient density that I can add to my day
- tastes amazing
- great vehicle for even more goodies (like a side of homemade kraut or avocado)
- a perfect way to ensure I’m getting a good dose of gut healing bone broth + extra hit of collagen into my day
- did I mention it tastes amazing?
- the perfect afternoon pick-me-up (and so much better for you than chocolate!)
- No actual cooking required (reheating doesn’t count!)
But really, the big deal is that it’s not a big deal.
It is super-easy to include a mug of this HGB baby in your day. Every day.
Which is why Stephanie’s Healing Green Broth Challenge is so inspired. When you commit to whipping up a daily batch of this seriously good-for-you wee number, you are well on your way to committing to a habit that’s going to make a difference to your health.
I reckon that can only be a good thing!
What does the Healing Green Broth Challenge entail?
Essentially, it’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like: the challenge is to make and drink one mug of broth each day for 30 days. You can drink it for a meal, with a meal, for a snack, in the morning, afternoon, or evening. It doesn’t matter!
I like it as a pick-me-up enjoyed with my latest reading matter out in the afternoon sun on my balcony.
During the challenge, once each week for 4 weeks you receive via email:
- one GREAT bone broth recipe that will yield enough broth to make 7 servings of Healing Green Broth
- two flavor variations to try during the week
- a shopping list for the week
Oh – did I mention it’s FREE? Yep – absolutely no cost to join the challenge. And, you’re invited to join a Healing Green Broth Facebook Group, too.
Can you tell how much I love this little number?
My Healing Green Broth ritual has become a weekday staple. So much so , that I miss it on the days that life gets in the way of my fix.
I’m all about finding tools to help us to add healthy, sustainable choices. This baby absolutely fits the bill.
Why not join Stephanie’s 30-day Healing Green Broth Challenge yourself? What have you got to lose?
Oh – in case you’re wondering, Stephanie doesn’t know I’ve written this review. I have no affiliation. I just genuinely love the whole kit and caboodle that is Healing Green Broth!